Keep better connected with the Uniden SSE37+1 Visual and Hearing Impaired Corded and Cordless Digital Phone System. Powered by XDECT Digital Technology, the Uniden is the perfect powerful home phone.
Don’t settle for DECT, go the extra step and make sure that you will never again have to worry about coming across a mysterious dropout area within your home. The XDECT technology means that you get even more clear, quality extended digital, long rage coverage than before.
Works in Blackout
Having your home phone fail during a black out can be a pain, as well as potentially dangerous. Don't take the risk, with the SSE37 you can still make calls, because even if the main power supply is interrupted, the base unit can use the power stored in the handset.
Do Not Disturb
Perfect for those with young children, or shift workers who want to ensure an uninterrupted sleep, you won't have to worry about getting woken up any longer with the DND (Do not disturb) function. It mutes the ringer on the handset and base, keeping your quiet environment safe.
Text to Speech technology means that the phone announces the number when you dial and has the ability to read and announce the name of the caller*. Great for those who are visually impaired, it makes it far easier to call and receive calls without needing to read the display screen.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 1 Corded Handset – Operational Under Power Failure Conditions^
- 1 Cordless Phone for Mobility
- Extra Loud Audio Controls
- Large Display Screen
- Large Easy-To-Read Buttons
- Text to Speech (TTS) Technology
- Multi Handset Capable – Expandable by up to 6 Handsets
- Handset Conferencing
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback Function & Remote Access
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Advanced LCD & Caller ID Display*
- Backlit Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- POP ID* - Caller Name Identification
- Alpha Display Caller ID
- 50 Caller ID* Memories and 200 Phonebook Entries on each Handset
- Audio Boost & Volume Control on the Handset
- Visual Ringer Indicator on the Base and the Handset
- Keypad Lock
- Handsfree Speaker
- Battery Level Indicator
- Optional Extra Handset: SS E06
- Optional Extra Headset: HS-910 & HS-915
- Optional Wireless DECT Digital Wireless Headset: HS-950
- Optional Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant: SSE PENDANT (DUE JANUARY 2013)
* Caller ID and POP Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company