Ideal for a Multitude of Purposes:
Introducing the latest in UHF Communication from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH510-2 (Twin Pack) is in a new smart and rugged proof design with carabiner clip and a must for those that need to remain connected.
The UH510-2 (Twin Pack) is the ultimate in UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for Bushwalking, Hiking, Snow Fields and remain connected to the Campsite. Uniden's reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH510-2 (Twin Pack) offers the finest components, engineering and styling and offers outstanding performance in virtually all conditions and situations, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The UH510-2 (Twin Pack) is a 1W UHF Radio Built Rugged for Australian/ New Zealand conditions and giving you up to 7+km in range. Ultra Compact in design, the UH510 is a 80 UHF Channel Radio with CTCSS, large channel display with backlit and many more features.
The UH510-2 (Twin Pack) has a Backlit LCD Display for easy viewing at night or in low light situations.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 80 UHF Channels*
- 1 Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- Large Channel Display with Backlight
- Backlit LCD Display
- Digital Coded Squelch (DCS)
- TX Power Hi/Lo
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- VOX Hands Free Capable
- Interference Eliminator (38 CTCSS Codes)
- Auto Battery Save and Low Battery Alert
- Roger Beep
- Busy Channel Lockout Function
- Keypad Lock
- Auto Squelch
- 5 Different Calling Tones
- Built-in Headset Jack
- Range: 7kms Typical Range in kms (line of sight)#
* Please note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are guard channels and are unavailable for use.
# Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions.
† Operating time (in hours): 16hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode using low output power with NiMH batteries supplied with Auto Battery Save ON.
Factory setting is to Australian frequencies only. Refer to owner's manual for New Zealand setting.